Chad is the founding member of Graves Law PLLC and a native of Franklin, Tennessee. His practice is focused on family-based and employment-based immigration matters. While earning his law degree, Chad was employed as a paralegal at various law firms where he worked on a wide range of immigration matters including visa petitions, adjustment of status, deferred action, removal proceedings in immigration court, waivers of inadmissibility, requests for evidence (RFEs), agency appeals and naturalization.
Chad's interest in immigration began with a college internship at the Hispanic Interest Coalition of Alabama (HICA), an organization which helps immigrants assimilate to life in the United States. During law school, Chad volunteered as a Spanish-language interpreter with the Legal Aid Society (LAS) of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands, and Catholic Charities of Tennessee at their pro bono clinics in Nashville. He is fluent in Spanish.
- J.D., Nashville School of Law
- B.A., Birmingham-Southern College
- Tennessee Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Tennessee
- Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR), Immigration Courts and Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)